Search This Blog

Monday 1 April 2013

Museum events in April

Exhibition

Beach Treasure by Lynda White – beach-combed china and Lyme Bay paintings. An Artsfest re:collection project in progress, on display in the Rotunda at Lyme Regis Museum from 30 March to 19 May 2013.

Events


WEDNESDAY 3 APRIL 11am to 3pm
Family Fun Day with local artist Alison Bowskill – Come along for Spring themed craft activities!

THURSDAY 11 APRIL 2.30pm Woodmead Hall
Museums and the Arts – A talk by Mary Godwin, former Director of Lyme Regis Museum. Organised by The Friends of Lyme Regis Museum. The AGM precedes the talk.

TUESDAY 23rd April 2.30pm at Woodmead Hall
Belmont - History and Future Plans – A talk by Caroline Stanford of the Landmark Trust. Jointly with The Lyme Regis Society (the talk will be preceded by the Society’s AGM which will start at 2.30pm).

Walks


To book on any of the walks listed below, please contact walks@lymeregismuseum.co.uk or phone 01297 443370. Further details of specific walks can be found on the What's On page of the main website.

Lyme History Walks

  • Monday 1 April 11am
  • Saturday 6 April 11am
  • Monday 8 April 11am
  • Saturday 13 April 11am
  • Monday 15 April 11am
  • Saturday 20 April 11am
  • Monday 22 April 11am
  • Saturday 27 April 11am
  • Monday 29 April 11am

Mary Anning Walks

  • Saturday 6th April 1.30pm
  • Saturday 13th April 1.30pm
  • Saturday 20th April 1.30pm
  • Saturday 27th April 1.30pm

Rockpooling Walks

  • Monday 1st April 3.00pm
  • Tuesday 2nd April 3.30pm
  • Sunday 7th April 9.30am
  • Tuesday 16th April 2.45pm
  • Tuesday 30th April 2.45pm

Fossil Walks

  • Monday 8th April 9am
  • Tuesday 9th April 9.45am
  • Wednesday 10th April 10.30am
  • Thursday 11th April 11.15am
  • Friday 12th April 11.45am
  • Saturday 13th April 12.15pm
  • Sunday 14th April 12.30pm
  • Monday 15th April 1pm
  • Tuesday 23rd April 9am
  • Wednesday 24th April 9.15am
  • Thursday 25th April 10am
  • Friday 26th April 10.45am
  • Saturday 27th April 11.30am
  • Sunday 28th April 12.15pm
  • Monday 29th April 1pm

New in the Museum


The Lyme Bay Ichthyosaur!

2 comments:

kate said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband suffered Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Lymes , and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .    

Richard Debra said...

An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957